06/02/2010

5/2 【Pasar malam with tham chiak~】

What a funy memories today...xD
Go ttn with tham chiak....
Then keep take pic at the apartment..
Walao...play till so childish...
haha...xD

Then walked to pasar malam...
saw wen kang,
he din saw me,
ma text him lo...

Tham Chiak and me really did many xia suii thg at thr,
And all ppl was looking..
paiseh lo..><

Bought "couple-t" with tham chiak~
she took black and she forced me took white..><
She bought a pair of slipper too...

While we were eating lok lok...
GN text me and tell me she prepare to pluck her teeth..
Wish her good luck larr..
xD

After that,we walked back..
Then tham chiak said she saw wen kang again,
this time he also saw me..
xD

We back after go "shop" 7-11...=.=
Bought alot of sweet sweet just now...xD
tomoro sure go schl shared with all frz...
LOL..

No comments: