17/01/2010

18/1【To:my daddy and mami】

To:Daddy...
Sorry daddy,sorry....
i never try to understand you...
I shouldn't though that you all are playing us...
i shouldn't believe other ppl who talk about yours nonsen...
after see the post you write at frog blog...
i cry...
I never know i'll hurt you...
i shouldn't judge u all..
compare u too...
I hate myself...
daddy u know?
u really same as my real dad..
i care u...
love u very much...
that why when  know u hurted peacock...
i din hate u...
help u infront peacock also...
 i hate myself...
wht i din believe my daddy...
hate...
hate...

To:mami
err..
i dunno how to start...><
but i very sure,
i really very miss u now...
you're a good guy...
u alway let us bully...
 let us suan u...
i miss the time u call me xiao huhui...
miss the time u said me di di laugh after talking...
miss the time u suan me and ong..
miss the time u always scare me,want let me fall down from the bamboo...
miss the time u so gao bin pui said u r tae yang~
miss the time u say daddy take yours pant off...
i really hope ours relationship won't end after camp..
mami,
i love u~

No comments: