29/01/2010

29/1 【Moodless】

Everytime i see you,
I just want try to find a way for run away...
Dunno how to face you,
Dunno want to laugh at you or chat with you or not,
 Feel that i'm so childish before..
Hurt you still like that,
Let you cried also...
Dunno why i'll do that stupid thing last time...
I really miss you...
Really want to play with you again,
Talk to you again...
Want to share my secret with you again...
But,i know..
Those memories won't come back again...
It's really too late to apologize..

Yea,
maybe you're right...
All my fault...
I shouldn't do all those thing...
But,
i really didn't understand...
Why you dunwan to believe me?
Why dunwan to trust me??
Until now,
I oso can't find the answer out...

I know,
like yours friends said,
If i never do that thing..
We won't break up...
But..
You really dissapointed me that time..
Now,
You come back..
I dunno what i gonna to do..

My stupid tear came out last night..
Keep thinking ours memories..
The time you hug me..
You hold me...
You cheer me up..
You comfort me...
Really no one can know my feeling now..

Until today,
I see you again,
And i tell myself,
I just hope you can be happy same as the time you dunno who am i...
Hope you will treat me as a stranger...
I'll forget you slowly..

No comments: